Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Idk where to get devices!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by w33dgirl, Sep 4, 2012.

1. #1 w33dgirl, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    Hi...
    I wanted to share this little secret with the world not a lot of people have heard of.. but there's a place besides GC to get your smoke shit.
    If your looking for a place to get super cheap fucktastic Smoking equipment, go to Blazed Up's website

Ever since I started getting into MJ its been my go to place for everything mary.
    I've got pipes there, papers, grinder. Seriously, its the cheapest place on the internet to go to.

GET A BLAZIN W/ BLAZED UP! :)

2. Can't post links to competitors' sites on here. Either delete this post or wait for a mod to do it and get banned too.