idk what went wrong

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vampirion, Nov 15, 2019.

1. so my seedlings after 11 days after sprouting they are all yellowish/bleached and i think they are dying, maybe i was underwatering them or i had the led light too close to them but that only guesses, so you think i could still save em? if so what exatcly should i do? temps are stable at 21-25c and humidity at 65-70% , that was almost always the case since start, light intensity at leaf is 5500lux atm but i had it more close at 7k lux
    do u think i just fried em with extreme light? or was it something else? i need to know what went wrong :/
    ps. i include pics as u can see they are in a very bad state dying 4.jpg dying 3.jpg 69909735_417628152245538_4804914239137382400_n (1).jpg dying 1.jpg

2. Try raising lights. Looks kinda like overwater to me
    Why do you suggest underwater? Have you just watered before taking the pic?

3. yes i watered the soil to almost 20% moisture, i was watering at 8% before that, i bet that was way too dry. i tried to water the seedlings till i see some run offs, water Ph was around 6,8

4. That may well die mate - Go easy with the watering !

5. Www.growweedeasy.com

Read all of it before you plant your next seeds! watered to 20% watered to 8% lol wtf.

Maybe it’s the light maybe it’s the soil

I would just start again tbh. That link is all you need right now, Have a read!

• Agree Agree x 1