idk what im dealing with

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by johnnycake719, Aug 16, 2012.

1. background: first grow, got six plants going right now, i got all six as clones from a dispencery, usually they are 20$ each i got them for 1$ each because they had mites, they guy said i could still easily grow them, so i got home dipped all the clones in safer soap to rid of the mites.

im on a budget and didnt wanna break out a bunch of money on my first grow so im using flouro lights, about 15k lumens, because of this im planning on doing a SOG grow so if anyone could give me any advice on that it would be much appreciated

ok so basically my current problem is i got one plant (grape ape) and all the leaves are turning yellow, it was like that when i first got it, i just dont know how to insure its gonna make it or what exactly is wrong with it here is a pic:

[​IMG]

ok and the next problem is i have 2 S.A.G.E plants and the leaves are getting very brittle, are the lights to close or what can this possibly be?:

[​IMG]

also im a little concerned on how much water a freshly transplanted clone should need? when i first transplanted them i gave each 200ml of water the first day and also the second, but the soil still feels really dry, should i add more water or just leave them be?

the other 3 plants are chem dog and they seem to be doing quite well:]

2. [quote name='"johnnycake719"']background: first grow, got six plants going right now, i got all six as clones from a dispencery, usually they are 20$ each i got them for 1$ each because they had mites, they guy said i could still easily grow them, so i got home dipped all the clones in safer soap to rid of the mites.

im on a budget and didnt wanna break out a bunch of money on my first grow so im using flouro lights, about 15k lumens, because of this im planning on doing a SOG grow so if anyone could give me any advice on that it would be much appreciated

ok so basically my current problem is i got one plant (grape ape) and all the leaves are turning yellow, it was like that when i first got it, i just dont know how to insure its gonna make it or what exactly is wrong with it here is a pic:

ok and the next problem is i have 2 S.A.G.E plants and the leaves are getting very brittle, are the lights to close or what can this possibly be?:

also im a little concerned on how much water a freshly transplanted clone should need? when i first transplanted them i gave each 200ml of water the first day and also the second, but the soil still feels really dry, should i add more water or just leave them be?

the other 3 plants are chem dog and they seem to be doing quite well:][/quote]

With the yellowing, I would say thats a nitrogen deficencey. For watering, put your finger about an inch down in the soil, and if its dry water it.

3. The second picture looks over watered to me.

4. Im not a soil grower but i think u might still have mites cus the brittle leafs is an indication that they'v been sucked on by mites

5. Do u have a fan hitting them? Looks like wind bien to me

6. looks like nitrogen deficiency, probably from over watering

7. [quote name='"Bizzerk"']looks like nitrogen deficiency, probably from over watering[/quote]

Deff this. Ive had the same thing happen. Let it try out and leaves that are effected by it will die off. So look for new growth from now on and dont over water. Mj likes to have dry points and root out a bit in search of water.