idk how the fuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr.ROOR, Oct 7, 2009.

1. idk how the fuck im not in the back of a patrol car. So, i just had about 1.8 of some personally grown northern lights. So i hit a small bowl in my room and used the rest to roll a blunt. and in celebration of more bud comin in today i wanted to hot box my car. so im driving around a neighborhood about half a blunts gone and its pretty smokey in the car. and i pull up to a redlight and im waiting then a motorcycle cop drives by annd i see him staring at my expired registrATION. so he does a quick U-ey and turns his lights on. so im thinkin great im goin to jail. so i take a right and roll my passenger window down as i speed up to turn to try to get some smoke out and i hit the front and rear defrost for some more air. and i pull into the parking lot and he tells me my registrations out and asked for my liscense and shit. so i give it to him and i see him get on his radio and i figured he was callin a car so they could take us. or search us or w.e. and he comes back and tells me my car is registerd and i just dont have my sticker. and he said have a good day and gets back on his motorcycle. so idk how the fuck im not in jail. shortly after i continued to smoke the rest of the blunt in celebration of not goin to jail and to being white cause i bet that played a part in it haha:hello::smoking::smoking::confused::rolleyes:

2. Your signature says it all.

3. You blew him...didn't you.

4. haha, that happened to a buddy of mine once. gratz on avoiding a bust.

5. damn u got so luck but i bet your high was dead as fuck adrinaline always kills my highs idk about you.

6. ya i was trippin but i drove for 5 minutes then finished to blunt to celebrate... jail sucks ass and im just glad im in my room :hello:

7. haha nice...I bet it was a cool cop that used to smoke and wasn't even going to consider charging you for marijuana anyway, cuz you know you smelled like bud. Or at least that's what I'd do if I was a cop.