idiots

Discussion in 'General' started by NewCarSmell, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what is with all this negativity?
    So far I have seen atleast two people get banned today. Is every one pmsing or do they just need a bowl?

2. What is that not alot? I am just pissed off at one of them for yelling at me for being jewish.

3. dude i need a bowl very badly i quit for this week but whatever as soon as i get back to it it will be magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah

4. theres always someone spreadin negativity. some are just naturally assholes...let them be. smoke a bowl and dont let it get to you

5. lets look at this problem in a mathmatical light:

x=zy, where x is the approximate number of assholes on gc, z is the estimated percentage that a certain portion of any given population are assholes, and y is the total population of gc.

so lets say that back in the growing days of gc, there were only 14,000 registered users. in any population, an estimated 20% (.20) are gonna be assholes. so lets plug it in

2800=14,000(.20)

using this formula we can see that there will be 2800 assholes

but as the population of gc increases, so will the incidents of assholes

wow i\'m high right now

6. that has to be one of the most awesome posts ever, plus rep for even attempting that haha
    SON OF A BITCH: ill give you some eventually

7. I tend to get cranky and negative when people insult my appearance. Huh. [​IMG]

8. I try to worry as little as possible about what people on the internet say. Everyone talks shit at some point or another though.

9. i would too, i dont have a problem with the people getting banned, they deserve it. They are fairly warned and most continue their actions.

10. your thread went nuts Lithium. i guess that was mainly frank causing the commotion but still

11. Not to toot MY own horn but read the last post of that thread to really get an idea of what\'s truly going on now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.