The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

idiot sone of an asshole

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Oct 3, 2003.

1. he takes a nap then its nap time then time for bed. :D

hey... where did that nomad "e" come from.. i never typed that. must have e on the brain.
    ya really gotta play it LOUD.
    when i found it i played it over and over and over.
    ... then a message hits home a little harder when you look at the other ones.

2. heehee... thats great.......

i wand to quote loads of those lines, but i dont want to spoil them for other people....

... ok... only one.....

"bullshit" hehehehe.

there, that doesnt give anything away :D

3. MAN I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST HEARD THAT SONG!!!!

Leeds fest 2002. Got NAILED- then went and saw NOFX and laughed my ass off for however long it was. Man... memories...

4. fuck having no sound.. but i still liked it, i like that part bout like hes not smart enough, to eat a pretzal or something.. :D

5. you are missing out on SO much shoota. ya really gotta hear it loud. ... it even got me head banging! lol

6. haha, that was good, reminds me of a flash my friend made, but it used the song Asshole by denis leary

7. hhaha thats some funny shit

8. lol "Can he read? No one really knows " lol hes holding the book upside down looking at the other kids book rofl what a dumb ass...

9. LMAO!! Jammin tune! Only one word can describe that,

REALLY AWESOME!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You