identity.

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Dec 27, 2008.

1. do you ever have those moments, where you just realize a little more about yourself? you start to brush off the edges of yourself, and figure out who you are? who you want to be? who you will get there? im in the middle of one of those moments right now. i feel,
    identified.
    and it feels good. its probably because i just watched a really good movie, with two of my favorite actors. i just watched garden state. and it made me feel lonely, cuz im single, but optimistic about it. because ive been through a couple relationships, but i never really knew what i wanted. and ive realized i want someone liek the character natile portman played. someone so childish, but mature, sincere, loving, and easy to be around. i mean, i had always said,
    why be someone else if your looking for love, cause then they'll fall in love with the wrong person.
    and for me, that mostly meant having them find me. but i always kind of knew in the back of my mind that that was just an excuse. i guess you can force things. you just have to be patient, and wait for the moment, when you talk to someone new, to not let it go to waste, because those opportunities are rare.

i kind of ranted, but its because i was venting, thanks for reading.

2. Fa sho dawg.

Ya never know when somethings good around the corner and i deff always thank of meeting someone new ya never know whats good. This one i been fucking with we done did our thang, Then seperated.

No we back to close to actually getting together as of today. Never know whats good. Jus live life.