Identify leaf issue.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Baked Bread Baker, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Plant is 6 weeks old from seed. Soil is DTE pro-organic mix. Have given her 5-600 ppm of fox farm grow last 2 watering.

I feel I am looking at a possible nitrogen toxicity. The clawing is not abundantly clear. I may have been overwatering to start and have let her dry out a bit the last couple times.

She is due for another watering, suggestions on as to what she's showing? There is a chance that the bottom 2 leaves got hit with the nutrients water when watering her.

Options: just plain water? Flush and give her a mild nutrient replacement?

She could probably use a little cal-mag. I've also been using hydroguard.
    IMG_2231.JPG IMG_2234.JPG IMG_2233.JPG IMG_2232.JPG IMG_2235.JPG IMG_2224.JPG IMG_2223.JPG IMG_2220.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Watered with ph 5 plain water. Runoff was 7, thinking ph got to high and locked out phosphorus. Continued to flush with ph 5 water until runoff came down to 6.7. Topped it off with a blend of hydroguard, cal-mag and fox farm tiger bloom (flower nutes) phd at 6.7, runoff finished at 6.8.

Now to wait and see

3. the easy way is to just pot up

gently very gently remove that wasted leaf with active mold spores on it

they will spread and do you and ther plant in

given a slight chance

no nutes for 2 weeks

good luck

4. Plant is still chugging along, went into 12/12 yesterday. Haven't been able to get her to stop dropping leaves. Tried feeding, tried flushing, transplanted into a 10 gal smart pot.

Her canopy is great but she is eating her lowest stuff daily. Will get a pic of whole plant tomorrow, currently in blurple. IMG_2296.JPG

5. Plant 3 weeks ago before transplant into 10 gal. IMG_2282.JPG IMG_2283.JPG

Plant today IMG_2298.JPG IMG_2302.JPG IMG_2303.JPG

With a green light on IMG_2309.JPG IMG_2310.JPG