Identification???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ozzie_x, May 6, 2010.

1. Sup Blades,

So I've had this bong for about a few months now. I bought it at Piece of Mind in Freemont area of Seattle, WA. I love this thing, It stands at roughly 20 inches. I added an SSFG showerhead downstem and SSFG Inline and disc bowl as well.

I just dont know any of the info on this tube.
    I was wondering if anyone on here has seen this brand, or even knows any information on the brand???:confused:
    I would appreciate any help i get from you guys/gals. :smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Help me out blades!!!!!:D:D:hello:

2. here is some keif that may help you!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2 months worth of taping the chamber off!!!~~

3. idk anything about that brand, but thats a siccck piece ya got there. it might just be a local brand?

4. I have seen a tube like that floating around the web, don't know about the brand though, i'm assuming it's domestic though by the craftsmanship.

5. Thanks, it rips like a champ.:hello:
    thats what i was thinkin....I may call the head shop...

any body else?

6. WOAH! u look pretty set on keif for a while haha. enjoy

7. Lol that's not a local brand, that's a brand for female stoners....At my local LHS it says "and finally a water pipe for women!" then it has those Diamonds. Its still nice though.

8. #8 Ozzie_x, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2010
    U sure??? I have never seen this tube anywhere EVER

But either way it is nice and it gave me a color scheme to choose stuff from Ray at SSFG.

9. Yeah that should last a while....unless i press it:D I <3 HASH:hello::smoke:

10. Yea man I'm not trying to be a dick, that's literally what my LHS has....we have two different headshops near campus and both have those, some of them are pink and shit. I don't think its "gay" at all to have one though.

11. Its just glass, whats gay is the guys that buy a pink bong just to prove they arent insecure, ironic.

12. So if a guy buys a pink bong, he's doing it just to prove he isn't insecure? He can't just... like it? :confused:

13. I would snatch up a pink label in an instant if I saw one.

14. #14 Ozzie_x, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    Didnt think u were being a dick.....just never seen them b4.

Mind telling me where u've seen them? Like city? if not i understand lol...

And Gay??? c'mon man...

haha shits one of the sickest tubes i've hit. I got my SSFG on there so i'm happy either way lol

15. Damn, with all those accessories that is one tricked out piece.

- Sick tube, looks nice and thick

- Sick showerhead, Ray does good work

- Sick inline, SSFG FTW

But back on topic, I could've sworn I've seen another one of those on here (unless it was yours lol).

Anyways, get a milkvid up ASAP - I gotta see that showerhead/inline combo in action!

16. It prolly was mine!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh0t91rWvTg"]YouTube - 420Acid hitting the Diamonds.[/ame]

PEEPS...FTW!!!!
    BTW check out my sig...i got a link to my milkvids