Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Identification

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Drew!, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Hey Y'all. Second post, woop.

So I've been consuming green for a very long time. I'm in New Brunswick, where the pickings are very slim indeed. You *never* know what you're getting, and dealers *never* know what strain they have. The only thing they know is if it's "good" or "alright" or just "okay, but you have to smoke a lot." It sucks.

My connect knows a more higher-up dealer, and he gets some dank Afghan every now and again, but like I said - it's very slim pickins.

So my question to you all: can you identify if it's indica or sativa by looking at it? I'm an experienced pot smoker, don't get me wrong, and I can identify different feelings of being high, but I really don't know shit when it comes to strains because nobody in my province knows the damn difference.

I don't even know if it's Kush that I'm getting - all I know is that it's dank, sticky, and gets you stoned like you never would have thought possible (also retails for 240 and ounce :S, but it's just because it's so fucking rare in NB).

2. if your experienced as you say you are than you would know that indica is a body high and sativa is a head high.

3. yeah but he wants too know if you can tell if its an indica or sativa by looking at it. ^^^

4. indica's are usually dense. sativa's are usually fluffy. this isnt the case 100% of the time though.
    theres really no way to tell 100% by looking at it. toke up and find out