Identification??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SavSamurai, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Hey, can you guys tell me if this is Ganja or not? It's literally growing right in my front yard.

Attached Files:

2. That looks like cannabis ruderalis to me. It's a male so you couldn't really do anything with it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. There's nothing at all I could do with? Not even Harvest seeds or something?

4. Well, I believe that ruderalis is used for some hybrid strain breeding (In order to obtain some desired traits) but as a female plant it would produce some really low quality bud with very low THC. Personally I couldn't think of any uses for it. But there may be somebody who could give you a little more information on here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I trust that. I think it's more funny than anything haha.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I agree haha! I for sure have never seen anybody with a fully mature one just growing like that in their yard lol. Perhaps there are some more in the area? It had to of gotten there somehow.

7. Do you know how old it is? If it was a female what stage would it be at? The other funny thing was is I was going to grow like a plant in my backyard because I happen to like gardening and smoking and then this one just shows up haha.

8. Hey maybe it's a sign man.. I would take it haha. There isn't really a way to know because ruderalis grows pretty short and they automatically flower just after a few weeks. If it was a female it would most likely be budding but honestly you would pretty much have to smoke the whole plant to get high from it.

9. That's cool and sucks ass all at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ruterals are responsible for the auto flower traits that have bread into the crop stock of plants. Looks like a male and im SHOCKED some uppity ass person hasnt called the police yet (not saying thats a bad thing you must have some chill ass neighbors) lol.

• Like Like x 1