Ideas

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by gardenkingss, May 3, 2011.

1. Okay so this thread is just going to be over things YOU have made and how creative you think they are. I think it'd be interesting to see what you guys have created for your rooms and micro grows and everything. Post some pictures, I need help on ideas to improve my room :)

Anything's good!!!! No negativity here!

Thanks! :)
    :smoke:

2. Nothing yet??? Please links at least :)

3. made a POS light reflector out of some cardboard for my cfls...extremely cheap and shitely made, but I guess it does the job lol

dont have any pics, but will try and get some

4. I cleared out a spot under my cabinent & mounted sum CFLS under there....I have a oscillating fan under there & I just leave 1 door cracked for ventilation...seems to be workin fine as on now....

Attached Files:

5. I also made a POS Reflector hood with some car sunlight reflector I got from dollar tree & a old cardboard box......

6. I have plans to make a customizable grow tent using a large blackout curtain. It's white on the inside which will reflect light well and it keeps all the light in so it's discrete. The basic idea being it will be draped over my light fixture and as I lower/raise my lights the tent itself will shrink or grow in size as well. Have yet to put it into practice but that's the general idea. Ventilation shouldn't be too much of an issue seeing as cloth material breathes well, hopefully one intake and one outtake fan will do the job.

7. All did it myself, made the little dwc/ drip and built my grow box from a wallyworld porta closet, what yall think? [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. i gutted out and re-fitted one of many old dressers around the house and turned it into a grow box, i used insulating foam and stuck the the faces of the drawers on the front so it looks hella legit. will be working on it again later and will post some pics if anyone cares to see