Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideas on finding dealers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mowglii, May 12, 2011.

1. i live in scotland and every dealer i go to is shit. 2g for the price of 3.5 is a good deal here. its not just my dealer, everyone pays that. Any ideas on how to find new ones? i know its not their fault since they need to make profit. i have been to around 30 dealers and the best i deal i have ever got was like 3g of wet crap.Any ideas on how to find new ones? :confused:

2. Grow your own dude. Way easier, and it's pretty much free once all the equipment is paid for.

3. i know its all propaganda and such but i live in a rented flat i doubt i could get away with it.

4. what city r u close to in scotland?

5. 2g's for 3.5 pounds?
    damn
    if thats good shit, I wish I had your dealer...
    just ask your friends if they have hookups you could use..

6. I dont think he means 2g for 3.5 pounds he means 2g's for the price of 3.5g's or an 8th....

7. #9 VapeMasterFlex, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oooh lmfao I get it, sorry

8. Dude I fuckin' love that picture on your signature.

9. #12 VapeMasterFlex, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha thanks man I really appreciate it!