Ideas of what to do with this girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by altairDOTA, Feb 16, 2013.

1. What's up guys, hope everyone is having a great day so far :)

I'd like to ask for some advice today.

There is this cute ass girl that was in one of my classes a few semesters ago and let me tell you, this girl is like a 9-10.

Anywho, we got to chatting on facebook last night, established a mutual attraction and whatnot. Texted for a while and soon we will be kicking it.

I was like, so what do you wana do? and she says "idc as long as its fun :) surprise me."

now usually, if I know a girl smokes, then that is what we do and things usually go from there.

but have any of you fellow smokers been in this kind of situation? Where you don't know if the girl smokes, so you don't wana blow your chances by bringing it up?

It aint really like I wanted a relationship or anything. I just wana have some fun, kick it with a beautiful girl and possibly get my dick wet down the line..

SOOOO..Yea, any ideas of fun things to do as a first time hanging out type of thing? There's like the mall-movies and other stuff but I'm open to ideas..

no rush or anything, I have a cold at the moment so I'm thinking of hitting her up in the next week.. :smoke: :wave:

2. I usually watch a movie, that´s always nice and it´s easy to get intimate when you sit next to each other in a dark room ;)

3. Take her ice skating.

4. no ice skating lol

5. ice skating is dope

6. Coook food watch movie bake cookies, get ice cream, go to a park

7. no ice skating -_-

8. mini-golf or some other similar activity. You can trash talk, get flirty, a little competitive, etc.

You want something easy, fun and preferably outdoors. You can't talk during movies so it seems kind of pointless for a first 'date'.

A coffee and ice cream and a walk in a park? If things are going south and you have nothing to talk about all these let you or her make an exit...

9. Once you two get comfortable ask her if she drinks beer or smokes weed because you might be able to get some.

This way she thinks you like to party but it doesn't scream pot-head.

and I'd take her to see some stand up or a music concert with fast food afterward. Yeah it's a little overkill for a first date but I think it's better to do things too big than too small. You don't want her to get bored with the typical movie or dinner date.

10. Grab a beer or two possibly, maybe go play some pool? Pool's always been mad chill for me because it provides a solid game to play as well as some atmosphere for cool conversation. Movies seem like something I'd never wanna do with someone I'm just startin to hang with.

You could also get some coffee?
    Go to a show (smallish concert maybe)?
    Just take a walk to some cool locations?

Just set a chilllllll tone :wave:

11. just ask her if she wants to toke. if she does you've got a one way ticket to pussy. tell her to bring a friend

dont fucking ask her to ice skate, fuck her until she can't walk and begs for more every day of the week

12. This man has it! Listen to the maister! This has changed my whole outlook at first date :D

13. take her ice skating.
    or maybe get some coffee or ice cream.
    no but seriously, take her ice skating. lol

14. A first date should really have nothing to do with weed!

15. It shouldn't matter TOO (had to caps it since bolding doesn't work on the app) much what you guys do since at the end of the day, if you can get her to be open/have fun/laugh, then that's fun in itself.

With that said, I'd say a walk at the park would be chill. Or go take a walk at a more metropolitan area (which is really fun when you're high btw, especially in Downtown LA). Laser tagging would be cool as fuck too. Most importantly... just have fun dude.

16. THIS

Weed later. Get her hooked on you first.

17. Don't ask her to smoke the first time you hang out. Chill with her a couple times and then bring it up casually.

nice avatar btw. "OMAR COMIN" lol

18. Suck her cock, when you're blowjobing her, you get bonus points