Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideas of things to do while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thederpster, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I need some ideas of things to do while im high. I absolutely love watching chill movies and chasing my dog, but I need other things! Post anything that makes you feel like you're having the time of your life while you do it!

2. One word.....Sex

3. Vidro gamez, smoking more weed, chilling with friends, and walking around my retardedly small town.

Edit: 700 posts ftw haha.

4. umm hey i got somee..
    music or video games or munching or making out or laying down in the lawn or sleeping or babbling random noises or leaving terrible voice mails or walking or hanging out with friends or watching comedy tv or picking up pizza or smoking again or drowing or watching lava lamps or touching a cactus or going on facebook or eating candy or petting a dog or watching movies or talking with other high people or swimming.