Ideas for smoking while camping with friends

Discussion in 'General' started by chancethestoner, Aug 29, 2015.

1. #1 chancethestoner, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    My friends and I(5 people including me) are going on a smoking trip at a lake for a night. We have 12g of strawberry diesel(25% thc) and plan to use all of it. I wanna get super baked and do knife hits and make cannabis hot choclate because that seemed like it will get us more stoned. Does anyone have any other ideas or tricks to get us more baked? And will 10gs be enough? *we all took a t-break too*

2. Rellos and shit to make smores

3. Before you go make cannabis sugar for your hot chocolate

4. I've made cannabis creamer for coffee. 10 g would get ME through a month, but with 7 people all day erryday...might be stretched thin. Sounds like a fun trip.

5. watch out for skinwalkers

6. Good suggestion Vicious, Skinwalkers are causing more and more problems. What lake are you going to, OP?

7. Edit: 5 people and 10gs of good weed.
    Thank you everyone for the sugestions.

8. thanks the tincture is hard to find in dc where I'm from. But I plam to use Nutella and butter to increase the amount of butter being absorbed

9. I go through 2g in a day by myself so dont expect 10g tobladt long with 5 people especially if youre rolling blunts or joints

10. How long is the trip? And what are you smoking with?

11. #11 chancethestoner, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Update: 12 gs for 5 people. We wanna do knife hits, gb, bubblers, bowls, canna milk and hot box tents. I will keep you posted

12. aye man I'm an eagles fan how bout that game huh XD

13. Your Gonna get baked as hell man. Get in a circle and do a show and share. Eveyone get a piece and smoke at the same time and then pass the piece to the person on the left. Repack bowls as needed. Its a cool experience doing that. Thats some impress bud by the way man.

14. ill be sure to try that man thanks

15. Although you probably won't be able to get one in time for your trip. Next time around id suggest a hookah. Haven't personally used one, but I'd bet gathered around in a tent or some shit with your homies smoking out of a hookah would be pretty awesome man. Definitely on my bucket list haha. But yea, if you get a chance you should try that. Hope your trip is awesome, have fun man.

16. It depends if you smoke a lot or not, just going on an overnight camping trip my group of 5 went through 20+ grams easily.

If you wanna get ripped, gravity bongs are the way to go, but a nice sized blunt always does the job as well, be careful and safe!

17. FISH BONG.........

18. Get more weed. Me and my wife go will go though a oz of high grade on a weekend camping trip. And there's 6 of y'all?
    You need more weed.

19. ......Can I come?
    [​IMG]