Ideas for Smoking Keif

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by CircuitKid, Jul 7, 2006.

1. My friends and I just picked up some keif, and were wondering how to smoke it. We are completly dry of bud, and I dont have a screen for my pipe or bong. We have some tobacco that we could stuff in the bottom, but we would prefer not to smoke the tobacco. If anyone has any ideas for a screen, or another way to smoke it, help is appreciated. :smoking: :hello:

-Circuit

2. hmm....is there enough for a joint? if so, grab a blank page outta a bible and roll that bitch! :hello:

3. If you want, you can put the tobacco in your pipe and just sprinkle the keif on top of it. I'd hate to smoke the tobacco though.

4. go to a window that no one ever uses, cut a dime size hole in the screen, and use it as a pipe screen. have fun :bongin:

5. pull the screen out of the sink faucet, they work really well, and just the right size. Just don't forget to put it back, idk y it's there in the first place. Maybe just for stoners like us:hello: :bongin:

6. dont use the screen from a window. it will burn.

try knife hits man. get a little clump of the stuff and just drop it right on the hot knife.

7. ive done it like 3 times with my screen...never burned

8. i was just about to say that. msh the kief into a ball, light 2 butter knives, and press the kief between them while someone else inhales the smoke through a empty bic pen tube.

9. if it doesnt smell like weed (never bought straight keif before) then you guys could take a hot plate into your room (if you live at home, that is) and make some cannabutter while burning some incense and havin a window open. seems like it should work...:confused:

10. HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:

Grab some wax paper (parchment paper) and make it into a square, and fold it in half. Then, in the crease, sprinkle your kief. Have an Iron ready, but it needs to be on the lowest setting, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. Lightly run over the kief with the iron a few times, letting it cool after each pass. Open up the paper, and inside should be a somewhat warm piece of kief that looks like a piece of gum. Immediately roll it into a ball before it can cool. Then, just simply place that ball in your bowl, and smoke it

11. ^^ mmmm this sounds like such a tastyyy idea..cant wait till my new grinder's kief catcher has got enough to make a lil block :D

12. Its gonna be hard, but wait until the kief chamber fills up entirely before using any of it. Trust me, its way worth it in the long run.

13. take a screen out of youur sink

14. knife hits ull get fuckin choppped

15. Maybe make a lightbulb vape if you have the materials. Or just roll a spliff with tobacco and keif.

16. Get a piece of rolling paper, put the kief in it, twist it so the kief is like a little ball, then cutt of excess paper and put in bowl/bong.