ideas for my first shroom trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thedon420, Mar 8, 2009.

1. At this point, I plan on doing 1.5-2 grams (dried) in the woods by myself, I plan on just chillin' enjoying nature, smoking my hookah, and some bud. I did a TON of research, and I've always been coherent(sp?) enough to handle myself after 2 grams of REALLY dank tree to the face before I built up my tolerance. any suggestions (other than a sitter) to keep myself safe, and have a great first psychedelic experience?

2. just chill :) be home by dark

3. ^^^^^
    i would definitly be home by dark you wouldnt want to be stuck in the woods at night while you were trippin alone

4. Buddy system is definately the best idea and it can really help the mood of the drug with one of your good friends. If this isnt an option be home by dark and id suggest having a back up plan in case home is no longer an option because of parents etc.

5. I know the woods very well, and it's about 2 blocks away from my house, and and it only covers about 6-7 acres, I plan on watching the sunset by the creek, and walking home in the twilight, go home play videogames for about a half hour, go back out, possibly redose if I'm feeling it(checking erowid for tolerance info) and stargaze. how difficult would it be to hide the fact that I'm tripping at 1.5-2 grams(average potancy)?

6. ha while me and two friends were tripping once in a freinds apartment two security guards came to the door because they could smell pot. it was bad but they were both pretty clueless, figuring we were just 'high'. anyways... probably not best to plan on having to cover up/hide because chances are its going to be horrible. espically for a first trip experience. good luck, sounds like till be a good one.