Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideas for First Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOXXlC, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Sup guys, new smoker here(past 2-3 months). I smoke about 3-4 times a week depending on how much weed I have and if I can get some or not. I started out rolling joints, and quickly realized that they're a pain in the ass to roll and they waste a lot of weed. So I bought a cheap ass Sherlock bubbler for $11 at a local gas station store. It's worked great, hasn't broken and I've gotten a ton of use out of it. But I was thinking of moving up. I was deciding between a beaker bong or a straight tube. Preferably one with no percs and just a down stem(I'm lazy with cleaning). Any suggestions? I'm leaning more towards a straight tube but am open to suggestions. Price range is under $60(can be a little higher). I know its a budget but work with me lol.

Suggestions?

2. I would get the straight tube, but if you wanna save that 60 bucks you can have LOTS of fun making your own water bong that works just as well.

3. I'd go to a headshop and look around and choose what seems interesting. It sounds like you want a straight tube, so get one. Down the road you can get a beaker if you want.

4. I have always preferred the way beakers pull compared to other styles, just seems easier to fill and clear chamber.

5. Yeah, that's true for me too. A beaker bottom or a round bottom seem to pull easier. They have more water too.

6. From my experience, a beaker bong feels better/more satisfying when you clear it, especially a large hit, because I feel a straight tube clears too quickly, if that makes sense? Sorry but I couldn't find the right words to describe it so I tried my best!