Ideas for a week of freedom?? :D

Discussion in 'General' started by lunch man, Jun 19, 2012.

1. #1 lunch man, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    Ok so soon I'm going to have the house to myself for a whole week. My sister will be coming home for about half an hour each day to drop off school work, pick up clothes and wait to be picked up by our grandparents who she'll be staying with. I will be wanting to get high during the week but won't want to get caught by sis/granparents. But basic info aside, here comes my question..

What would you do throughout this special week if you were in my position??

I want to plan it at least a little so I don't get to the end and think I've wasted this great opportunity to do some awesome things cos I just got baked and sat around watching cartoons all week (not that that's a bad thing, I just think this is a chance to do somemore outrageous things :D)

Keep in mind these things;
    1. I'll have just gotten my license (provided I pass my test tomorrow, wish me luck c: )
    2. I'll have a fairly small budget to pay for food, petrol, greens with a bit left over
    3. Planning to get high and wanna do some awesome things BUT I WILL NOT BE DRIVING STONED!!

so again, What kind of things would you do during this week if it was yours?

answer with personal stories/experiences, best/most fun things to do high, a bloody week long planner if you think you could make one ahahaha

also I'm hoping this is in the right thread, if not, please let me know, cheers :)

thanks so much guys, can't wait to see what you come up with :smoke:

2. Jack Daniels and Mary Jane. Mayne.

3. i usually just chill(smoke :) ) and play video games, watch movies, etc....
    if your friends are responsible, invite them over for a couple of hours. my friends would probably f-ck my whole house up, so i never invite them inside when i have a free house. we usually just sit on my patio and smoke/chill and listen to music.