Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideal Vaporizing Temperature?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reasonian1227, Jul 5, 2012.

1. I am not sure why, but the hits I've been getting recently simply haven't been impressive. And I'm paranoid as fuck, thinking the vape has some sort of problem or w.e. The lowest I have used is 345, although usually I'm at 356. I'm going to try 375 right now. Anyone have a better grasp?

2. 375 is the best for my vape. it is a vaporite hyper. what kind of vape do you have? cause that probably matters.

3. I do 380 and get fucked up :) lol

4. There's no "ideal" temperature. It depends on the kind of vape, moisture levels of the pot, etc.

5. 380 degrees is the boiling point for THC put your vape there.

You can put it up to 400 if you'd like but make sure to stop before combustion.

6. God thats so low...
    People are so scared of combusting they miss the really thick creamy vape at higher temps.

Try to acclimate to your draw strength and amount of bud relative to like 390-400 that area is 100% safe.
    I vape at 410-420 now when i want quick hits 380-390 when i want to enjoy it. But seriously, as long as you dont overdo it, the higher temp.. the better imo :)

And ive used my cano 439 before with zero combustion

7. I go from 380 - 400 depending on the quality. I am using a Q and just love it.

8. Hmm...I mean I am liike you when it comes to MJ. I prefer monster hits that destroy you. But I hit a gravity bong for months straight 1-3 times a day. My throat has taken a beating, and I have switched to the vape.

9. Idk man after hitting one bag with 375 the bud seems too brown...wouldnt i be getting more, being more economical, if I lowered it to 356 or something? That way I should be able to get 3 medium hits instead of 2 harsher ones...

10. I dont think i know of a vape that can match gravity bong hits.. those prolly skyrocketed your tolerance lol

I dont care what you do, just saying that idk if your tolerance is allowing you to get high from a vape. 0.0

11. Ive heard the vaporizer boost tolerance more than anything...

12. - 250
    low-medium mids pressed by my dealer - 320
    outdoor dank - 2200-2700
    indoor medical or no name - 3000-3500

Central texas XD i get some pretty good pri

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]