IDEAL - Subtle anti-weed propaganda?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Joe Luxon, May 30, 2009.

1. Being bent most of the time, I'm drawn to any show i see on TV that might have weed in it, but after watching the IDEAL series, about a pot dealer called 'Moz' im left feeling it might not actually be for stoners...

It doesnt seem to have any of the fun things about being stoned, but instead shows how Moz can get screwed over in a different way each week, mainly becuase hes high, and the general feeling after every show is 'wow what a looser'

I think any straight edge person that watchs the show would wonder why one would ever smoke, with there being no benifit, and only constant pain and suffering.

What do you think? Is Ideal a stoner show, or am i simply not tuned into the humor?

2. no, I think it's a different style of comedy than "oh no, i'm high and would like some cheese toasties and a plug socket!
    just because its about the mj, doesnt mean its has to flow out positive propaganda, after all... id rather tv shows had no god dam secret agenda... just like pretty much all the new simpsons, family guy etc. rant over anyway, but IDEAL is a fucking funny show! :D:smoking::wave: