Ideal staring jonny vagas

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by mactheman, Nov 19, 2011.

1. [quote name='"maggo"']come to think of it, china's friend wasn't so bad either![/quote]

The one that is in shameless ??

2. [quote name='"andyman3"']

The one that is in shameless ??[/quote]

I loved the US version of Shameless. Haven't seen the original yet

3. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

I loved the US version of Shameless. Haven't seen the original yet[/quote]

No way man the UK version is so much better

Hear is a link to every UK shameless episode

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-10943-Shameless

4. [quote name='"andyman3"']

No way man the UK version is so much better

Hear is a link to every UK shameless episode

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-10943-Shameless[/quote]

Thanks man I'll definitely check that out. Appreciate it

5. after seeing the UK version you will never watch the US one again.
    pay attention to the opening (theme) song of the UK version...
    "cheaper drugs now"

6. image-1219935684.png

image-730463347.png

I think the uk frank just looks better ( more trampy lol )

Attached Files:

7. it's why pubs and drugs were invented

8. frank looks lie me ,mac

9. ^^^^Frank reminds me of a grower I met 40yrs ago in a field in rural Hawaii, stinking drunk and dirty but with a patch of 20ft high buds ....he tried to chase us out of his property with a cig in his mouth...he fell before he got to us....we went back to see if he was ok after hearing his mix of moans and curses...smoked with him...was pretty cool for us teenagers.

10. shameless is good but in real life living next door to fuck head like that is no joke there are houndreds of shit heads like that in britain you would not like it if a family like them moved in your neigbourhood,give me moz and his pot head mates any day ,shameless is all to real for my liking.MOZ WINS EVERY TIME.mac,

11. white trash abound here in the US also...and meth dealers are their new "landlords" so I know what you mean when you say living next door to those shit heads would be a bummer. But ya gotta admit the UK shameless is a humorous show. In years gone by I had a Frank living next door with his extended family of pregnant 14yr olds. They fucked with (did a break in ) a household of crazies that smashed down their door and beat them silly. The police arrested to lot of them....we moved.

12. In my area Where I live in the uk every one is like the people from shameless lol

13. best show ever.

14. [quote name='"andyman3"']In my area Where I live in the uk every one is like the people from shameless lol[/quote]

Fuck that. Couldn't imagine.

15. hi maggo and andyman3, shameless is good and funny,but its the surrealness of ideal that i like.andthe sheer daftness of ideal did you like the japannese girl group vertical smiles,as for familys like them in shameles yeh they are every where in british council estates.mac

16. hey mac

vertical smiles and life in the council estates...Brian is a great comedy writer
    I know that he must truly be the guy in the pink rubber suit.

17. hi maggo,brian duff also writes lots of series for radio as well,one night i was listening to a weird sf series and brians name come though as the director,i most find out more about him ,,iwill let you know.mac

18. ^^^^right on. I know he has done other things, way to talented not to have eh.

• Like Like x 1
  19. @mactheman we've got to give this thread some love matey.... Speaking of Ideal haven't watched in a while think it's time to give it a watch again matey

• Winner Winner x 1