Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideal color for avb?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Southeast stoner, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Hello fellow blades, I plan on making some simple edibles with some avb. I'm looking for not so much on the couch lock stone on them, I imagine the darker the color the more cbn there is. I'm going to go with a slight brown to it.

Anyone have experience with making edibles with avb? I plan on just throwing some of a peanut butter sandwich to avoid cooking it anymore. Thank you in advance. :)

2. I like to vape at setting 4 on my Arizer Solo (195C/383F) if I'll be using the ABV for edibles.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445554475.392530.jpg

At that consistency, I think it's fine to smoke it as well as cook with it.

4. Smoke it in a bong though. It's hard on the throat.

5. I vape mine at the green setting on my vape, think it's 380 or so. Thank you puddle :)
    My avb is a little more green, maybe I should vape it a bit more, I typically do about 3-4 Serbs per oven. Cheers brother!