Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

idea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tacomadness, Jul 26, 2009.

1. so I thought up an idea on how to pack a type of bomber bowl.

What I do is I cut a square of rolling paper, about an inch by an inch or so.. pretty decent size, pile bud on to it like you were going to roll it, then just ball it up so it kinda looks like a hershey's kiss, or the end of a joint/blunt, how it comes to a tip..

then pack bud around that..
    You can fit more bud in the bowl because it's all tightly packed into the paper, and doesn't become lose like it does in the bowl..

Seems to get me more ripped that way than with normal packing..

Or for extreme you can pack the paper with kief then bud on the top..

once that paper burns through it hits like a brickwall.
    :hippie:

2. I've done this before, you're right it works pretty good.
    +Rep.

3. haha nice.
    Keep tokin'. :smoking:

4. thats an innovative idea right there. I just might try that. Good idea bro

5. Thanks man, I'm going to roll a joint/ball and put it in the bong. So it'd be a ball thing like described above, but with a joint connecting to it.. Haha.

6. The kief idea sounds like it would be the only one that is worth it..

7. grind the bud up first, so you can really pack it into the paper, like rock hard, haha.
    What's it to lose to try it? A piece of rolling paper?

buy some cheap paper if you're worried about wasting the paper..

Just thought I'd share my discovery with GC.