Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Idea - Vaped weed as seasoning in a tomato sauce for pizza or pasta...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MalaysianMafia, Jul 23, 2009.

1. I have a pill bottle full of vaped weed and I was just smelling it and it smells... pretty good... spicy almost, like it might taste good...

has anyone tried this? how did it taste? did it work?

2. oh man LOLOL. Weed isnt a spice lmao.

3. lol,, your probably baked. but idk just put some in your mouth and see if you like the taste.

4. hmm it tastes like it could be pretty good mixed with some butter and garlic... little sour though...

5. Weed is valued for many things, but taste is not one of them.

6. It's a herb? :rolleyes:

I think it could work, if you like the taste. Hell, it has to work if you like the taste, that's all there is to it.

7. Ugh, no. Vaped weed tastes horrible. Try making cannabutter or a tincture out of a larger portion.

8. I beg to differ...

9. I dont know about vaped weed, I throw out my vaped weed actually, though I think I'm going to start keeping it for butter, but I have some 4 year old weed that I made honey oil from about 2 weeks ago (single pass of butane) it still gets me high if I smoke it and its ultra smooth, not a lot of smell, but probably too much tar since half the THC and stuff has been extracted I bet, anyways I think it tastes pretty good ESPECAILLY as a seasoning, I mean put some oregano in your mouth and see if you like it, most people wont, make pasta sauce and its awesome, the same goes for weed, at least this well dried stuff, I don't think I'd cook with dank, I just made a huge plate of pasta and the sauce was loaded with weed, put it in olive oil with the rest of the spices and let simmer for a bit, then put the diced tomatoes in and let the whole thing cook down, tastes excellent and the weed gives it a special taste, the high is just starting to kick in as a type this ( I used many times more then I would ever smoke even of this dry shit), I found this thread because I wanted to see if anyone else enjoys the taste, honestly I need to do some more experiments (like try cooking with something a bit fresher) but this sauce is excellent, honestly though I've tasted straight up decent quality weed and it wasnt bad at all, anyone who has not tried it should.