**IDEA** GC App! (Mods, read.)

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by beyondblazed, Jan 23, 2010.

1. so i dont know if this idea has already been thought of or presented....but i think that the mods at GC should inquire about gettin an app for iphone or smart phone users. with some cool features its sure to be a hit. just an idea. pass it on if u like.

2. You don't know how this place works do you?

3. yes i do, why do u ask

4. I wouldn't mind an app for android, but the mods and SJ have much better things to do.

5. Like the mods have anything to do with it anyway. Being a mod doesn't give me the magical ability to make iPhone apps! :p

6. Oops, I coulda sworn I remember it making you into an all-powerful god :confused_2:

7. My point exactly :p

8. It didn't work, try it again! :p

9. What kind of app features would you want? What would be nice is if GC forums could be read in text-based form without images, so I won't have to wait years for my phone to load the page. =P

10. I love ipodtouch/iphone apps so naturally i love this idea lol.

I bet if you asked in Silicon Valley for someone to make a free GC app they would do it.

All it would need is an index to important threads. *minimizing size*

Apprentice Tokeres --> urine test, moldy weed, correct weight
    Recreational --> how to make firecrackers/butter, see if roor is fake,
    Medical --> list of dispensaries in each state, granny storm's list

I think you get the idea. It'd be nice to have a collection of all threads that would be useful as a quick reference when you're out and about during the day.

just my .02$