Idea for smoking resin.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DirtySyringe, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Well everytime I scrape my bowl for resin I get a good bit, but it is mostly wasted because I have no screen and the pipe is pretty big and just sucks the resin right down. Well I have an idea. What if I wrap the resin in a piece of paper almost like it's a roach, has anyone ever tried it, or is there a better way? I think it will work, no too sure though.

2. Never mind that paper thing! Horriable idea, taste like straight ass! haha it worked though.

3. save it for a while and make something out of it, like oil.:p

4. I've always wondered what it would be like to smoke resin like hash oil.

5. Damn drug addicts. You'll do anything for just one more hit. :D
    I'll make a guide for you numbnutz. :p

6. [quote name='"DirtySyringe"']Well everytime I scrape my bowl for resin I get a good bit, but it is mostly wasted because I have no screen and the pipe is pretty big and just sucks the resin right down. Well I have an idea. What if I wrap the resin in a piece of paper almost like it's a roach, has anyone ever tried it, or is there a better way? I think it will work, no too sure though.[/quote]

There was this old woman's house me and my friends would go to to smoke with and have a place to smoke. Now she's like 70 and still smoking haha, but obviously she never knew much about resin. She'd just stuck a paper clip in her piece and get the paper clip coated in resin, heat up the paper clip with a lighter than smear it on some paper and smoke that. I was like o_O but I never said anything. The amount of resin I get from my piece comes out in chunks, like I'll get about a gram or two of it.

7. nice timing for that post :smoke: , and you could also hot knife the resin, that would get you really really baked

8. I've scraped my pipe multiple times, and I cant smoke what I pull out of there..

it's just too damn nasty

9. Nasty! Why would you smoke resin... not worth it at all! It's straight ass tar.

10. it is nasty as fuck and everyone complains about the taste but the fact remains that there is actives in the resin and that is why people will smoke it.

11. course, we have all been there

-paper clip
    -get resin
    -use paper to get resin off paper clip
    -roll little resin balls

this makes it so your fingers dont get all messy

cheers

note: to OP who said nvm it taste like ass, well its resin what you expect it to taste like?