Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Idea for smoke smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kylerst, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I have no bud right now so I can't try this. Do you guys think it would work if I blew the smoke into a cup of water with soap or something in it using a straw.

2. yea, great idea. and then you can put a lid on the cup and take it around to smoke later

3. Spin a wet towel in the room with smoke and it won't smell Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. would this work?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. sploof would work better

6. You think this could work with vinegar?Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. OMG people just make a sploof or buy a smoke buddy

8. why tf are people hatin on new ideas on gc.id try it out if i go could smoke but it sounds like a good idea. maybe even bleach would work betterSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Use a homemade sploofer. It works for me.

10. get a toilet paper roll and stuff it with dryer sheets then blow through it 

11. If you have a shower in a relatively closed area, smoke in that room and leave your shower running on hot.  Towards the end of your sesh throw down some soap.  The steam picks up the smell and covers the smoke perfectly.  No need for a sploof.  I used to do this when I lived with my parents, and the only thing that freaked them out was that I was taking five showers a day... Lol