Idea for rolling a tiny joint?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TurtlesThatFly, Jan 19, 2016.

1. I am super lightweight, and i just had an idea. To roll a tiny ass joint easily, could i just make the filter take up like 3/4 of the joint? would this work or no? sorry im super new so sorry if i fucked anything up postingn this or if its even a stupid question, but my shitty vape broke and i usually smoke solo.

2. Sure yea... But
    Just cut the rolling paper in half and use a slightly longer than normal filter tip.

3. Hire this family to roll your joints.

(And I guess if you want tiny joints, try using a cigarette roller. They're pretty small compared to normal joints and you could probably pack one in really thin if you so please)

4. lol thanks guys, i never thought about that. Ayy Lmao fom.

5. #5 Deleted member 629842, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    But OP since you said you want it for lightweight purposes, can I suggest making a very light joint might not be the best method?

If possible, look into getting a "one hitter"

Basically, usually a slim metal piece that takes just small chunks of weed.

I used to use one on the go, whenever I didn't have a bong near me, but now I just use a vape pen for that.

Anyways, you might benefit more from a one hitter, is my point.

The idea you have with the thin joints, you'd eventually just be smoking paper.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/original-digger-one...

^ there is one

6. Thank you for admitting you are new. You can always buy a roller and then put about 1/4 of a gram inside to make a pinner. I am jealous because you are a super lightweight and you save a ton of money.

7. Okay so I'm old and not up to speed with modern ways, but who uses a filter on a joint?

As for making a small joint, I guess you have to be good at rolling first.

8. I don't keep roaches, I smoke the entire joint. So, if I tried to smoke an entire joint with no filter, the last 1/4 will be very harsh, so I prefer to have a filter [​IMG]

Also OP, get a one hitter from a headshop or something. Cost $5, you save weed, and will be perfect for you.