Idea for grow setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Tokemon1, Apr 19, 2009.

1. O.K. this is a theory that i worked out in my head and later on paper for grow lowryder strains or clones. ( contains no info on lighting, nuts, ect. this is just the grow setup and how i think it should work out)

As of now its just a theory and might a little hard to follow at first but stick with me here.

First off you make 8 seperate little grow rooms make them as big or small as you want.

my idea is just pinning some white sheets up in a box around a small table, not great but for now thats what this idea is using.

this idea also does not seperate males from females just let them grow and make seeds as they will. (seeds not needed if using clones but ill be useing seeds in this example)

also if you try this label rooms so you know when each room was seeded, relabeling as neccessary

ok off to the explanation...

ok plant seeds in one of your little rooms, this strain only has a lifecycle of around 2 months.

after one week plant seeds in another room. repeat this one week between seeding each room for (you guessed it 8 weeks )

Now the first room should be ready for harvest so do so and clean all materials in that room. 1 week later replant seeds in that room. Room 2 should now be ready for harvest so do so and clean all materials in that room. 1 week later replant that room. Room 3 should be ready for harvest so do so and clean mats. in room. 1 week later replant that room. Room 4 shold be ready for harvest do so, then clean and replant 1 week later. Room 5 ready to harvest, clean mats and replant in a week. Room 6 ready to harvest,clean, and replant 1 week later. Room 7 ready to harvest, clean and replant in a week. Room 8 ready to harvest,clean and replant in a week.

This cycle repeats itself untill you decide to stop it.

So thats my little theory on this.

I know it probably wont work in application but its nice little thought.

Let me know what you guys think of this and please dont critize the strain, i dont care what your thoughts about the strain just the setup and idea. not trying to mean but its true :)

also i will draw out a simple design of this and post irtt when i have the time

and if you do try this out plaese let me know how it all worked out for you im curios to know. I cant afford to this experiment at the moment but hope to carry it out myself soon

2. It's called a perpetual harvest, & you don't need separate rooms to maintain a nice one. It can increase your workload, but boy is it worth it.

Also, I notice you talked about clones & the low ryder strain. It's not possible to clone ryder strains because they do not remain in the vegetative state.