Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Idea for bong "memories"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brian1321, Feb 7, 2009.

1. So i got this bong and i was thinking of getting sharpies and whenever someone new smokes out of it they write their initials or something on it. Kind like a bong yearbook what do you think

2. Holy shit, that's actually a pretty sweet idea. If you don't mind having permanent marker on your bong, it would be so cool. Now you got me wanting to do it when I buy bong! :D

+rep, good sir.

3. I've got a similar bong, and considered doing something like this to it, but i'm still too fascinated with it being clear. Etching some Sublime album art around it would look badass though!

4. dont mean to rain on your parade but... the sharpie will fade with each person smoking it... each person will get a lil sharpie on their hand....

5. Ya and when you clean your piece with ISO or whatever you use, a lot of the sharpie will wash right off unless you are super careful about it. Good idea though, i have a bong that i am trying to get as many people as possible to smoke out of. It would be cool to be able to keep track of how many people have smoked out of it.

6. Yea I know, I was thinking about going as far as using etching cream but thats too complicated especially while blitzed. A grease pencil would work though.

7. The other day me a two of my buddys made a "peace pipe" out of PVC and a metal bowl we drew all over it and then signed it. Its true the marker will come off on your hands but if you where to put a clear coat on it you should be ok

8. I used a hat. I found a white hat with a leaf on the front of it. Anytime I smoked with someone, they had to sign the hat. I came up with the idea while I was stoned. My hat is almost black now.

9. Get an acrylic bong for that, sharpie will rub right off glass.

10. My boy used to do this sort of thing. If anyone said something that made us all laugh. My friend would have us write it on his marijuana leaf poster and sign it. But the poster got destroyed at a party when we decided it would be a good idea to bust down all the walls in the house by throwing chairs threw them and just leaving the studs up. We basically made see through walls and his landlord was not pleased. I always forget to ask him how much he had to pay in damages when his lease was up. We wrecked that house I felt bad but hey we were drunk and we all make mistakes fun fun fun mistakes

11. haha you just made my day

12. I think thats a really cool idea. Have everyone do it small at the bottom and i think it will work good

13. i have to do this with something now. great ideaaaaa + rep

14. i love this idea espescially what that guy said about the hat
    i might have to try this

+rep