idea for a smoking device

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by 2FootBong, Oct 22, 2011.

1. ok so the other day i was thinking how awesome blunts are, but its sad that so much smoke comes off the end. i was thinking maybe you could solve it using this device:

1. take a plastic box (or airtight enclose of any kind), how big im not sure yet, you'd have to optimize it for the reasons ill mention later.

2. make a hole in it about 1-2" diameter.

3. get a roach clip (or improvise one) and tape it (or affix it by any means avalible) to the box over the hole, so that just the mouthpiece would be sticking out of the box.

4. light a blunt and stick it inside! then hold the box and inhale out of the mouthpie e and hopefully you save some smoke and the blunt doesnt just go out.

has anyone had this idea and tried it out? im thinking of trying it tonight or tommorow with a peach games, if i have the supplies to make it.

comments/suggestions?

2. Man it's a good idea but essentially your pretty much making it a pipe.. so much hassle. If you were gonna do that you'd be better off just smokin a pipe or bong

3. Bad idea will never work

4. You need air for fire bro

5. [quote name='"fairmasterOz"']Bad idea will never work[/quote]

care to say why, or just trolling?

[quote name='"Micahsk"']You need air for fire bro[/quote]

yupp, that would be why theres a 1-2" diameter hole... unless you roll monster blunts there should be plenty of room for air to get in?

6. Honestly imo that sounds like a major hassle when I could just hit a piece or even buy one of those glass blunts that don't let off quite as much smoke, I would love to see it if you make something, it might work way better then I'm assuming.

7. [quote name='"4Stone2Man0"']Honestly imo that sounds like a major hassle when I could just hit a piece or even buy one of those glass blunts that don't let off quite as much smoke, I would love to see it if you make something, it might work way better then I'm assuming.[/quote]

well of course its a hassle, its more of something to fuck around with than a convenient way to smoke. i wouldnt be surprised if it turns out good though. im
    definately gona try to make one.

i dont see the point of glass blunts though.. for me, the best part of blunts is how long they last, but in the 2 times ive used a glass blunt it didnt last nearly as long.

8. #8 wasabi-kun, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
    i think a metal enclosure would work
    ............. ___________
    ............./ ........****..|
    .........()().......*.........|
    =======*...............|
    ..........()().................|
    .............\_____\ \ \ \_|

= blunt
    \ \ \ vent in bottom of enclosure for air to come in but less likely to go out
    ()() opening the size of your blunt
    * smoke
    _ | outside of enclosure
    . are nothing

9. The Plastic Lung

Items needed:
    One (1) Water bottle
    One (1) Computer fan
    One (1) 9volt battery
    One (1) 9volt battery snap connector
    One (1) Plastic bag
    One (1) Power switch
    Some tape (electrical preferred)
    Something to make a bowl and a stem out of

First cut the water bottle in half. Simple.

Next you're gonna want to play with the wires on the computer fan so that you figure out which terminal you need to connect each wire to on the 9v battery.

When you figure that out, you'll want to wire up the 9v and the fan to the switch.

After that, you're gonna need to chunk the fan up in the bottle. This might be hard, depending on the size of the fan.

After that, put the mouth of the bag around the bottle, and tape that bitch up so it's airtight.

Punch a hole in the cap, put the stem and the bowl up in there, make sure it's airtight.

Load your weed in the bowl, hit the switch so that the fan's sucking air, spark the bowl, and wait a sec while the bag fills with smoke.

Turn off the fan, take off the cap, and inhale all the smoke out of the device.

Congrats you made an overly complicated smoking device.

Pic
    http://i.imgur.com/Bybzo.jpg

10. ^this guy is high as fuck... :hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

11. [quote name='"2FootBong"']

care to say why, or just trolling?

yupp, that would be why theres a 1-2" diameter hole... unless you roll monster blunts there should be plenty of room for air to get in?[/quote]

Na never trolling mate just I've put a ciggie too far into an empty coke bottle to ash and had it go out due to lack of oxygen. Burn = smoke

12. i can just put my roach in the hole of my bowl for my bong, and hit it out of that.

13. Nah, I came up with that a few months ago when I was completely sober.

I was baked when I posted it here though...

14. As long as it get enough air it should be fine. But why do this? If its a matter of smoke, once you start smoking your going to run out of room at the top, and its going to take the part of least resistance AKA The air holes. Just make/Buy a Bowl.