Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Id this!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MetalZone, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some rather stemy regs. How's the high?

3. its pretty good , im actually high right now, and im tripping watching evan almighty:smoking:, and just after one bowl, eyes are red, and i have the muchies.

4. More power to you if that gets ya high. Bout to start my blazin for the day with some Nebula I just picked up.

5. bout to get some bubblegum kush soon from my friend, wut should i expect smoking that?

6. Expect to be locked to the couch for a bit haha. I've had both bubblegum and many different types of kush before, and you get a real nice body high from both. You should post up some pics when you get that shit.

7. Ok, listen. You can't "ID" weed.

The only way to know what strain it is, is to know the grower or to get it from a club.

As for that weed.. looks like some 'higher' regs.

and once again... you dont fucking TRIP from weed.

Gah! I need to take a vacation from life.

-AFD

8. Haha, I fucking love you man, that was the exact answer I was about to post!

+Rep

9. By the way, it looks like good mids.

The flash fucks up the color, but it looks pretty nice, no shwag there that's for sure.

Elend.

10. so i smoke some of that shit like at 10;30, and its now about to be 1 and im just now starting to go down,, i feel pretty good, ate some fruit, expecting a pizza soon,,,im feeling good!,,,, anyways, ill post some pics of that purple kush, and yes you dont trip with weed, i was just having an awesome time watching evan almighty, funny movie, about to smoke some more and play some guitar. make some music, www.myspace.com/capernaumband if anyone likes metal.