Id say the highest Ive ever been... gravity bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potchocolate, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So I had the house to myself last saturday, I grabbed a 4L jug of milk, a huge bucket, and filled that up with water. I made a decent bowl out of an apple and put it on top of the lid part so the weed could enter the jug.

I had about a .7 on me, and after .4 I had to stop smoking. I took about 7 hits by now, and I was flying.

I decided to man the fuck up and finish off my nugs, barely being able to keep my bloodshot eyes open I reached over and sucked down another however many hits to finish the sac.

By this point I was fucked, straight up eyes red blazed up totally fucked. I felt like I had to puke, but I held it down. I felt so good, but sooooo high I could not function. I tried playing some games, but I kept spacing out and zoning out. Then I went to the couch to watch some tv, and realized I didn't even turn it on and woke up 4 hours later... I still had a nice decent buzz going on, so I made a nice breakfast and relaxed.

From now on I have concluded gravity bongs are the way to go.

Chill night. :smoke:

2. "I decided to man the fuck up and finish off my nugs" Lmao that made me laugh.

Gravity Bongs = win :)

3. I remember the first time I hit a gravity bong

4. Have you got low tolerance?

5. Somebody has low tolerance- unless by some miracle that was budder :p

6. No man, I don't have low tolerance. This is why I was so surprised about this! I've been a daily smoker for almost 2 years now, smoking anywhere from 0.5-2 grams a day.

I NORMALLY smoke 1 gram joints to myself, and if I smoke a .5 to myself I'm just comfortably high and I smoke it all in 1 hitters through a bubbler/pipe. Or sometimes I'll take a gram and use half for the bubbler, half for a decent joint and I'm pretty high.

Just the gravity bong was out of this world, maybe I had a low tolerance to gravity bongs?

7. Since I don't have ANY of my sexy glass pieces any more I stick with gravity bong and joints, joints at work but gravity bong any other time. Its great minus the slight harshness from no filtration but it gives fat rips.

8. ive been waiting for a chance to try it out.

might make one this weekend.

how different/quick/intense is the high?

9. [quote name='"potchocolate"']No man, I don't have low tolerance. This is why I was so surprised about this! I've been a daily smoker for almost 2 years now, smoking anywhere from 0.5-2 grams a day.

I NORMALLY smoke 1 gram joints to myself, and if I smoke a .5 to myself I'm just comfortably high and I smoke it all in 1 hitters through a bubbler/pipe. Or sometimes I'll take a gram and use half for the bubbler, half for a decent joint and I'm pretty high.

Just the gravity bong was out of this world, maybe I had a low tolerance to gravity bongs?[/quote]

Then you don't have a good bubbler/rolling style.

If you're bubbler is sealing and your joint is tight, you should get 100% of the THC that you would achieve from a grav, if not more.

Gravity bongs are fun, but so impractical over a simple bong/bubbler/joint/pipe/vape etc...

Or maybe it's imagined. I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but it's science here. Gravity bongs don't multiply THC...

10. Everytime I smoke out of a grav bong, I always get what I call the "Elevator Effect"
    Aka, I feel like I'm falling at 5,000 miles a second and loving every second of it!

Although your story definitely doesn't sound like you had that feeling, you sure seem like you were pretty high, and that I am jealous of. Sounds like you had some, as my friends like to call it, Super Bud!

Hope it was a good time!!

11. Reverse gravity bong are way better...used on the first time i ever smoked alone and omg lol i was geeking by myself :p

12. Gravity bongs are fuckin awesome

13. first time i ripped a g bong i puked from how stoned i got, but that was also only a month or two after i had first started smoking.
    gbongs shit on your chest man, im tellin ya

14. Only a few rips outta the grav gets me hella high :smoke:

15. i got a question.

how much weed does this save you? as in do you need to lesser weed compared to your usual sessions?

im planning to do a couple of hits with hash today.

16. Ive only smoked bud out of a grav but with hash you would only need less. i cant tell in terms of weight how much it takes to get high but just a take a pinch of of some grinded up bud and put it in the bowl of the grav and you will already feel it after just 1 or 2 rips. but yeah it conserves a lot. I normally smoke 2 bowls outta my sherlock when im alone but as of lately i have been just using gravs when im by myself and have found my stash to last longer.

17. I'm high so I'm probably not gon remember this And trip out when I see it later. Lol

18. what's a reverse gravity bong?

19. It where you stab a hole in the bottom of a bottle with a pen and put a piece of tinfoil with holes on the bottles opening. While the water drains out of the bottle it sucks the smoke into the bottle and you just hit that thing. (sorry hard to explain)