I'd rather get high then drunk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Psy_Maniac, Nov 2, 2008.

1. anyone else with me? i dont see the fun in getting drunk in comparison to getting high.
    so yayyy u get overly drunk and throw up all over ur friends fouton...sounds soo interesting :rolleyes:

now getting blazzed...:hello: is another story :D

2. In a second, and I'll wake up the next day and feel ready to do whatever I want.

3. Diffidently. Weed makes EVERTHING better. :smoke:

4. ummm

i kinda agree

but i DO see fun in gettin drunk
    you don't like parties or anything man?

shenanigans

5. ahaha no your right, drinkin at parties is fun, good way to meet people.

But smokin is special ya know?

Basically if more girls smoked I'd drink less :p

6. i think we all would agree that smoking is better than drinking

7. i rather smoke than drink, i like being high not nauseous and stumbling around

8. I feel the same way. Sometimes I'll go to a party and throw down for whoever has some green, or bring a pre-rolled blunt. It all depends on what I feel like doing that night. Although, when I go on a tolerance break, I'll get drunk.

9. alcohol dosnt mix well with me, never has. makes me depressed and brings back bad memories iv been trying to supress
    and the cheaper the booze the worse it makes me feel.

go green!

10. when I start drinking, I can never stop =[

weed I can stop, I just choose not to

11. Basically weed > alcohol

hands down. the sick feeling when your drunk sucks.

12. maybe you guys who get sick when you drink should drink less?
    i can get to the point of passing out without a tickle in the gut

13. I actually dont really enjoy getting drunk. When your drunk, your just drunk. Your more likely to throw up and walk around a little funny.

But when your high, well you know :D

14. if i had to choose id choose high

but if i had it my way id get drunk and then high

no sickness, just a little loss of memory

15. I used to drink and smoke a lot (in college, lol :D). Now I don't do either. I only don't smoke cos I'm on an extended t-break. I love love love love everything about getting high. Drinking just makes me feel full and gassy. :\

16. smoking>drinking.
    should make a poll.

17. I would rather get high then drunk as well because I'd rather smoke, laugh, chill, and relax than drink and do something I might regret later on

18. totally, getting high is so much better than getting drunk, you are completely aware of what you are doing (for the most part) you dont get sick, and you can still drive. Weed>alcohol.

19. I do both. Same time seperate times doesnt matter.