Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ID Please?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Mar 27, 2009.

1. It looks too lumped together to be diesel, also if it doesn't have skunky/diesel smell its not diesel most likely. $200 for a half O is fairly steep, but if you enjoy it don't worry so much about the price for now. If you feel like you got ripped off just think of college kids like me who can't obtain "name brand" dank without paying $20-$30 a gram (I got suckered into 1/8 of 'train wreck' for $60).

2. Oh, I remember not being able to get "name brand" weed! LOL! That's why it always used to help that I had a boyfriend stoner! Sad, but true. I've changed, thank God!

I just smoked some of this stuff. It's dayem good! Took about 6 hits off the pipe in about 30 minutes and was just smoking a cig and forgot I was smoking it! Maybe low tolerance or good weed! LMAO!

3. As long as you're not smoking dirt and it gets you high, disregard everyone's opinion on the price. Obviously you can afford it or you wouldn't have gotten it, so it was a good purchase regardless of what people across the country tell you from a photo

4. this is true.

but also keep in mind that as happy as you are with this batch, imagine how much cooler it woulda been if u got it for fifty dollars less.

the reason we (or i, at the very least) gave our opinion and provided the info is so that in the future you could perhaps score an even better sack for a better price. knowledge is power.

nice buds, regardless. happy toking:wave:

5. Thank you, guys!

Screw it, I'm gonna grow! JOKING!

6. why joking? i would if i had the space.

growing has benifets out the ass, like

not having do deal with delears

not paying ten prices

knowing that ur weed is pure

knowing ur bud wasnt mishandled and that half ur trichs arent missing

not having to worry about what chemicals were put in ur weed

and u can watch ur plant grow, all the way to the finished product

7. someone took advantage of them start using terms like beasters at best or high mids and this shouldnt be above 100 and isnt near any name brand strain then they will not try to chump you also dont let them know your new to weed I would of treated you way better and not done any of those things :(

8. #28 HippieTrippyBudGirl, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks to both of you! I have thought about growing, but I'm so paranoid. I did post something on the board earlier about this. Wish I remembered the thread because it basically gave my reasons for being scared. Honestly, we have the perfect place in our home, or on some property we own. Ok, suppose I do this, plant on our property (5 acres of wooded area) and someone who lives nearby (there are a few houses) sees it and reports it. Then the cops go "watch" the plant instead of pulling it up, then they see me out there tending to the plant? Then I'm busted for cultivation and possibly distribution. Also, I will probably have a hard time keeping it a secret amongst two of my friends. They smoke, too, and I trust them, but I've been told not to tell anybody. And sometimes people can get messed up and say the wrong thing? Maybe I'm just getting paranoid in my old age!

Dayem, I'm need to do like Eminem talks about and duct tape my own mouth! LOL!

9. well, you could also grow indoors. but yeah, i feel what ur saying.

10. Holy crap! Look at the following info I pulled up about Louisiana laws on cultivation. Just wondering if any of you would still grow (if the laws below applied to you) given the following?

Sale or Cultivation (or possession with intent to sale)Less than 60 lbsfelony5 - 30 years$50,00060 - 2,000 lbsfelony5 - 30 years$50,000 - $100,0002,000 - 10,000 lbsfelony10 - 40 years$100,000 - $400,000More than 10,000 lbsfelony25 - 40 years$400,000 - $1,000,000Sale to minor at least 3 years younger than the sellerfelonydouble penaltydouble penaltySale within 1,000 feet of school, or specifed areasfelonyMMS* of 1/2 maximum penaltyvariable*Mandatory minimum sentence

11. I'm bringing this thread to life again as I took some time off from smoking and have started again! I am again tossing around the thought of growing my own. I have a couple of perfect places, indoor or out. I'm just kind of freaked out about the penalties that I posted in my last post. I would only be interested in growing enough for my own use and nothing more. I have a clean record, no felonies or any trouble in many years. Also, the local Police Chief is a close friend! LOL! So, I have a little "pull" around town. Just worried so much about getting popped. Probably a little overly paranoid. We have a licenses horticulturist working for us. A Reggae man :) I just found out he smokes and has grown so he has the "know how" to take care of the plants. We also have a climate controlled attic with a huge room that would be perfect for growing. I could also close and lock the door in case we never need ac repairs or anything like that (no windows...I could safely have the ac man go in the attic with no problems) Just wondering if I did get popped, if they would go lighter on me being that I have no record. I'm just really paranoid :(