Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ID Please?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Does anyone know what kind of weed this is and if I paid too much? I posted in another area of the board but am not getting responses. It's STRONG smelling, I mean really strong, no seeds, sticky to the feel but not damp, really bright green in color and visable crystals. I don't know if you can see the crystals in the pic, but when I blow the pic up really big, it's covered in them. Supposed to be "Diesel" and I paid $200 for 1/2 oz.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like it was real frosty then compacted. Lots of colors idk, I would trust that its diesel if thats what was sold to you. But $200 for a Half thats really steep, I pay $100 a half Of really dank shit.

3. have you smoked any??

4. its a bunch of nugs bricked together so im gonna assume its not diesel or it woulda been treated better but it might be...

5. does it smell more fruity or skunky?

6. Looks like it would smell fruity

7. I'm sorry to tell you, that is not diesel and not worth 200 for a half O. That looks to be some beasters (visible stems and leaves indicate low quality grow), and not the distinct nug forms of diesel bud. Based off the picture, I would pay no more than 70 for a half ounce.

8. Me too $70 tops

9. looks like great weed turned to good weed by the means of mistreatment.

its prolly a good smoke, but that sounds pretty steep.

10. dont forget guys the person lives in louisiana, not california or seattle or canada, i doubt your gunna find anything above mids cheaper then 175 a half O in louisiana only place in the south you'll find cheaper is prolly ATL JAX OR MIA

11. I think its haze

12. ive paid 100 a half for shit like that.....some places are expensive.

but NO WAY u shoulda paid that. just enjoy the smoke, try not to worry, and be smarter next time.

13. JAX!!!! dunno why i did that im extremely stoned

14. Wow! Are you all kidding me? Even with it being full of crystals like that? I'm new to weeding again after taking over a 20 year rest, so I'm just not "up" on things.

I don't really know how to describe the smell, it smells awesome. I guess I would say somewhat fruity?

Loading up a bowl now! LOL! Will post in a few!

Difficult to pull apart and it looks like some of the buds are actually grown together. Absolutely no seeds at all.

15. Thanks for adding that! I forgot that important part!

16. texas has some nice prices too especially if you want some reggie (like 30 an o for alright mexican stuff) haha but good prices for dank too, i can get a half of haze for 120 thats not too bad, at least not to me

17. Well, I couldn't find this thread so this must be pretty good shit! LOL! Has a very smooth taste to it, fresh taste if that makes sense? I'm new again to smoking after taking about 20 years off, so I've only been smoking about 2 months, usually 2-3 times a week, sometimes more, so it's hard to tell if I'm getting really good stuff or if I just don't have much of a tolerance yet! :smoking:

18. quick tip.......if someone thats not the grower or the guy at the mmj place tries to sell you "kush," "desiel," or any other popular strain, its prolly not. just a pitch.

doesnt mean its not dank, tho. but it doesnt mean it IS dank.

19. I was initially told "really good shit" then told he had some Diesel, and my response was, "just get me $200 worth of good shit, I don't care what it's called!" Probably shouldn't have said that!

Hey, what's dank? I'm new to this modern terminology!

20. dank- the best. refers to the smell and texture, although some of our growers dont like the term as it isnt very savory lol

if its dank, its good