Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Id like your opinion

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by guest30011140, Feb 6, 2014.

1. I have some really old and hard medicated cookies. Instead of trying to eat them, I thought I'd just put the cookie in coffee to use the coffee to help activate the THC, as the cookies have been refrigerated for months. Any thoughts?

2. The THC should be as active now as ever. I don't see how coffee could help, it seems like that would be your prefered method of ingestion though so enjoy

3. I would ingest it without the coffee, there is a chance it could lower the potency because it's so old. Them cookies should be explosive now!

4. Well either way I went with the cookie in the coffee and had a blast at work today! It was too much there for a while. :rofl: < I hope that works. This forum sucks for shit on chrome for me.