Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Id like to share an interesting edible experience (5 gram cookie)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dank spanko, Jan 16, 2014.

1. This is a story about my 5 gram cookie experience. Was about a month ago,

Anyways I had this gnarly cookie I forget which brand. Actually its called "Korova" , unfortunately I don't

have the wrapper with me to show you guys. Got it from a dispensary obviously, costs twelve bucks or so.

I ate half in the morning as got pretty fucking buzzed then decided to eat the other half. So I popped the

other half in my mouth and ate it, then I grabbed my skateboard and went to the bank to open a new

account at chase. On the way there I just kept get higher and HIGHER. I was stupid high, let me tell you.

So I walk in with this massive grin and this nice fella assisted me to a seat so he could get all my info.

Guys, I had the worst case of the giggles ever. I could not keep my shit together, I was geeking so bad.

Every question he would ask I would just die with laughter. To the point I was crying and all that, I was

making somewhat of a scene. Luckily the banker was cool as hell about it and stayed professional

throughout the process of opening a new account for me.

The point of this post is to have respect for powerful edibles. I was one of those dudes who ate massive

amounts of edibles and not be that high. I had a high tolerance at this point in life prior to eating that

cookie and NEVER thought I would get that ripped.

just wanted to share....5 gram cookie for ya.

PEACE

2. Holy fuck dude, I can imagine. I get wrecked after one decent firecracker so a five gram cookie would really fuck me up.

3. Dude I had 4 gs the other day and Shit I feel u but I wasn't laughing I wanna just like 0_o all day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. haha yeah man, potent edibles are nothing to be played with

5. right right i'd imagine you were stuck!