I'd like an opinion?!

Discussion in 'General' started by 420fader, Apr 27, 2013.

1. #1 420fader, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
    What do you think of my new shirts? :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm pretty new here, I mean I've read a bunch but never signed up. HELLO fellow stoners i'm 420fader, I ordered these shirts from this random website I found and I wanna know what you all think, Bump it or Dump it?

BTW I got them @ Highstrain.com

2. welcome to the city. i like the second one better. less obvious. if that makes sense

3. Look cool, wouldnt want to be pulled over while wearing it though

4. Okay I'll be the one to say it. You have a banging ass body.

5. well i kinda think that had something to do with the posting anyway. kinda like fishing in a stocked pond

6. LOL thanks ganjfarmer . You think they are obvious? I think they are pretty discrete compared to the norm HMM.

7. fuck the shirts.

god damnit now I have to masturbate hahahaahahah

fuck I like the second the best, both pretty cool though

8. i mean the first one is kinda loud. the second one would make some ppl think about it for a second. and most wouldn't get it at all

9. Lol

And yeah the second one is my favorite.

10. not at all inappropriate moon

11. Yeah it's like if you smoke, you would know. But at the same time people who don't smoke probably wouldn't know. The first one everybody would get just because the movie.

12. exactly. u feel me ganj

13. IDK, personally I think you'd look better without them.

14. I feels ya. I would probably still wear it though. Fuck with people think. Although that's something I wouldn't wear while getting a hp haha.

15. Totally Moon these I'd beat it to my shirts too ;]

I like how only my stoner friends would be the ones to get it probably, unless you read it.... I think high strain did a pretty good job thoo

16. Not gonna lie, I was not focused on the shirts.

17. I like you. You will do well here

Welcome to the city!

18. I agree. Take them off and we'll decide which is better.:rolleyes:

19. Anywayssss... I'm glad I signed up and thanks. FYI I got them at High Strain cannabis clothing if any of you cared about my cool shirts :[ lol

20. hey. The shirts are dope and I may get the second one for my self

its just when you post a pic like that, attention gets diverted from the shirts :p :smoke: