i'd hate to be this guy...

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Dec 22, 2005.

1. just found a funny article about some virgin dude who damaged his penis when he was trying to have sex for the first time. and the local newspaper where he lives actually did an article about his trip to the hospital.

url:

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/art/2005/12/22/230316/Baby__take_it_easy_on_my_penis.htm

text:

Baby, take it easy on my penis
    Created: 2005-12-22 CST, Updated: 2005-12-22 CST
    A YOUNG man damaged the spongy tissue of his penis when he was making love for the first time, Chongqing Morning Post reported today.

The young man, who gave his name as Huang, helped by two companions, arrived at Xinqiao Hospital late last night, looking shy and awkward, the paper said.

It took some time for the young man to pluck up the courage to tell the doctor he felt he had wrecked his penis when he was making his sexual debut with his girlfriend.

An examination showed the spongy tissue of his penis was damaged while he had an erection. In an immediate operation, which took half an hour, doctors sewed the tissue and repaired the damage, the report said.

Doctor Jin, from the hospital's urology department, said that over excitement and lack of experience might well contribute to such accidents. Jin said people in such cases should immediately consult a doctor and any delay could be dangerous.

2. rofl...... i still dont get how it happend or what happend for sure .. but still.. he must be embarrassssssssedddd HAHAHA

3. I had no idea... I've heard about being excited, but holy fuck. The title of the article is great!

4. Sucks to be that guy. Not only because of this embarassment, but now because he knows that he's never gonna be a good lover...he already knows that he's clumsy and uncoordinated.

Maybe he'll dedicate his life to practicing...oh, wait, that's what most guys already do...:)