Id appreciate your input GC.

Discussion in 'General' started by passthejayy, Aug 13, 2013.

1. I've never had suicidal tendencies in my life. Ever. But if I don't get out if this town, I know I will. And that's a road I am not going down.

I want to hop in my car with what I have left and start a new life somewhere else. That adventure I've always craved. I know it's the best option for me yet I have no idea where to start.

Don't tell me to stay. If you've ever been through this, tell me advice.

2. Come down here to idaho man you cant go wrong here. Just find an abandoned trailer and move in its redneck country everyone is willing to help.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well then, what's stopping you? Organize it well, or at least norrow it down a bit to places you might enjoy living in and hit the road! Best of luck :hello:

4. Why is it so unbearable in the town you are in? If you dont mind me asking?

5. Hmm go for it? I mean, ya go where ever you want to go.

6. where the fk you live man?

7. I once decide to ditch the ol hometown. Made plans on a Wednesday, left town Friday afternoon. I stayed gone for almost two years, went to a random city, found a place to stay in about two hrs. Found a job about an hour after that. I was 19 at the time.

After about a year and a half a girl from highschool hit me up on Myspace(yea I'm old fuck off) lol. So after a few months of driving back home to see her I moved back. That was about 6years ago...I'm dieing to get the hell outta this city again. Of coarse the girl has been long gone and now I'm just here.

Do it man. Just fucking leave town. Be safe, be smart, and be careful who you trust. It could lead to more life lessons and experiences than you could possibly understand at the moment.

8. #8 Twee, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    Never mind