Icy Hot+Testicles=Night of Fun

Discussion in 'General' started by Foop, Jun 18, 2008.

1. you'll only make this mistake once in your life... ive done it once,,, and never again,,,

rubbed some ben -gay on my calves,,,

only to forget minutes later that i still had it in my fingers pores,,,

i was done pissing,, and shook the bamboo pole dry ,,,and ny dick was on fire from where my fingers had been holding it,,:eek:

,,http://[​IMG]

2. One time at my high school team's cross country camp one of the juniors at the time pinned a sophomore down on the bed, stripped him of his shorts, and slathered his jump with icy hot. Reportedly. I didn't see any of this happen; I was in the other cabin three minutes later when he ran in screaming and proceeded to stick his balls in the sink under cold water, which I guess made it worse. I ran with him later that day. He reeked like icy hot and ran all funny.

Fuck putting icy hot on your junk.

3. When I was 14 or so I dripped a bunch of candle wax onto my bag. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting it to be; as a matter of fact, it barely felt like a pinch.

4. 2008 post im still going to reply. idk man, i once put a good amount of vicks rub on my balls , and it didnt do anything .

5. So you revived a thread that's 8 years old to tell us nothing happened?

6. Give him a break, he just wanted to talk about rubbing his balls

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. That menthol Gold Bond shit is fucking terrible as well. Especially when your goodies are all sweaty and shit

8. yes. because everyone is saying this and that about it . but in reality no one has the balls to try it.
    and It doesnt do anything for me when im sick either . so i must be immune to vapor rub

9. Vicks won't do shit to your balls. I've had icy hot down under when massaging it into my thighs after work outs, it isn't pleasant.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That's 4 words.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app