iCU-are-a-toker's Collection of Glass, Milk and Good Times...I see you are a toker!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iCU-are-a-toker, Jun 9, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-B6Q4iQng]YouTube - Movie on 2010-12-13 at 21.57.mov[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZK901kFsc]YouTube - Movie on 2010-12-12 at 19.39.mov[/ame]

2. Just wanted to stop by and say that you are a true smoker. You have a great eye for high-quality glass and bud, and you're always adding to your collection. I'm a huge fan. Sorry if this has been asked, but may I inquire as to what you do to afford all of this?

Thanks, Stay high!:)

3. Thanks man!!! I really appreciate it!

So basically I try to find to sickest glass......100% Based on function.
    I then try to find a worked version of the piece I want in the style I like...or get it done custom by the artist. I then buy. Then I search for a worked functional...I/p...4hole....slide and 1 matching ultra sickie heady slide for each tube.....and that's what I do.

and I buy a shit ton of clear functional slides.
    also, I work all summer....that's where I get my money. I have sold most of my pieces in which i do not LOVE LOVE LOVE.....allowing me to get piecse in which I DO LOVE!!!! and when i sell a tube/piece, I gotta sell the slide that goes along......right now on the chopping block:

Toro-Disk/13 (JUST because it's a double chamber and I PERSONALLLY like singles)
    Royal Andy SLide on toro
    SYN
    JOP elephant
    Rusty Stemless Bub
    SICKKKK SALT!!!!!

everything else will probably stay w/ me forever

The Fam

[​IMG]

4. It sounds like you have a great system of constantly buying/upgrading/keeping what you like the most! I love your glass man, I hope someday I can have a collection like yours. Where do yous sell them, friends and stuff? You must have had a high-paying job during the summer as well! I work during the summers but it's not enough to cover living expenses and glass like what you have. Do you ever vaporize? I just bought a vapor-bros hands free and I love it.

Anyways, enjoy your glass man. I know I would with that collection!

Edit: oh, and I would +rep you, if mine were worth anything haha

5. Yeah man, that's pretty much it. Only tubes i have found that i'm keeping are the SG's. All my slides i'm trying to sell. I need that money to get matching slides for the SG's. If you just start saving up, you'll be able to afford at least something prodo/highend...which is all you really need. I vaporize BHO but that's it. I want to buy a supreme vape or a VHW.

I do enjoy it! However almost none right now because of finals :(

6. Haven't posted here in a while, all I can say is h-o-l-y SHIT dude! Your collection is out of this world, and only getting better and better.

I love your appreciate/love for good glass, it truly shows in this thread.

Keep this shit going and stay lifted :smoking: !

7. This matchin set just had me thinkin, some glass blower should make a bubb for oil with a dish attached to it

8. haha, thanks man!! like i've said before, I try! Glad to hear you love it....I know I do!! But yeah, I am super picky in what I get, but that allows me to LOVE LOVELOVE the stuff i keep....works out well. :smoke:f

I am pretty sure i've seen some carver b rigs w/ that actually. pretty sick!

9. Damn really? That'd be so tight, someone should just really make the ultimate all in one oil bubb. Like a bubb with a dish blown in somewhere, a blown on dabber holder, a built in torch aimed right at the pad or nail lol etc.

10. crazy collection that itza bub was personally one of my fav sad to see it go but i think i seen someone else on this forum with it so no harm done for me anyway lol. I'm compiling lots of research before I start having custum tubes made for me I was wondering if you could give some insight into the particular diffussors, and perc combos you like the most. I know you said you prefer single chambers is there a particular reason both functionally speaking and asthetically. Also which tube is your fav and why. Thanks man any info is appreciated.

11. less diffusion = more flavor (most if not all the time)

12. ^^That!
    and i personally think they look much classier and nicer. imo of course.

I'm in LOVE with the natty hollow-foot 4arm..best tube i've tried yet. The SYN is amazing! I absolutely love the fixed 12 w/ the pierced holes vs slits like on toros and such. Only reason i'm selling it is because I can't afford to keep it, don't like clear stuff at this point in my collection, and i'm too small for the 55mm mouthpiece haha.

doubles are gonna be smoother for sure, and i've heard the SG Stem 8 retains A LOT of flavor. The pillar is like a 1.5 chamber sort of...1 section of water, but bubbles twice.

the itza is with haerweedsomething, we was gonna get the salt too, but backed out, i personally think it makes the piece w/ the salt, and is meh, w/o it, but that's my opinion as well :)

13. the zingiber would sit well on that bub too :smoke:
    i just wish the mouthpice was wider on those bubs, its a massive bottleneck on that piece.
    especially with 3 slits on each arm. even pulling like theres no tomororw only yields as much airflow as that tiny hole provides
    i got a chace to rip a clear one at a friends house. fuggin thing destroyed me :bongin:

14. awh man thanks for the info ICU and DarkCloud yall be hookin me up with the glass education. Hopefully by Jan I can show yall a preview of whats to come for my glass fam.

15. yep, the right information, is priceless

16. really enjoyed this thread. thanks

17. yet another oillller.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. devol kills it

19. aight here are my pics, it's here and getting some use!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]