iCU-are-a-toker's Collection of Glass, Milk and Good Times...I see you are a toker!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iCU-are-a-toker, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Wouldn't happen to have a youtube account would you?

2. That rig is sick man!

3. Sick Devol!

4. lil update
    blowfishx5 and chemdawg, just chopped, will be trimming the brnches down soon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Glass updates coming! Mostly MILKS

5. Wow those look pretty amazing. Looks like you put quality buds in your quality pieces.

6. lol i know what u mean about green and white and black
    [​IMG]

7. i almost bought that dry of BFG for like 2 yeras lol....sick piece man, just could never pull the trigger lol

update
    FIRST GROW HARVEST
    (100% personal as well between housemates)
    (1st grow got 100% fucked by friend accidently turningoff vents....TORCHED PLANTS..ROUND 2 is below..but is really round 1...didn't even get to finish the plants last time)

First up....Chem Dawg---1 plant-26.7 grams---AMAZING Taste and VERY potent. AMAZED for first real harvest...happier than can be.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    fresh nug...not dry fully [​IMG]
    Next is blowfish....weirdly hairy, but super dank underneath.
    fresh nug first shot and yeah..some more trimming was in order after these shots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ran some popcorn nugs and got that back...5 in .7 out for the shitty lowers :D.

HARVEST SHOTS TOGETHER!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here's our next batch of blowfish
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Damn looking good man. What kind of camera are you using to take those pictures. The picture of the blowfish looks amazing in particular.

9. is that a weedstar sticker in the last photo? very very nice buds man. :D

10. hell yeah man incredible grow thats some dank bud, love the glass too. who blew that bub? im going to csu next year, cant wait to live in stoner paradise haha

11. f
    a shitty samsung dslr....but a dslr nevertheless, so they're nice

maybe.the one of the fridge?

Devol. thanks dude...FUCK CSU though haha, nah Foco is dope, you love it.

12. This is a pretty badass thread

13. Cool shots from those boulders, i'd be afraid to bring that glass out there though!

14. #196 zxzDarkCloudzxz, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    killer glass!!!
    dank bud!!!
    next dabs to you homie

15. such a sick mammy

16. thanks cloudz and just619
    here's some shot's froma better cam, now that it's in ma hands!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. So sick ICU. Would love to see more media of that pillar of yours! Pictures or otherwise :D

18. #200 iCU-are-a-toker, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    later today...when i'm bored, i'll just post a shit ton of milks form da pillar and a few vids and some clean shots of it...i got a ton haha...jsut don't feel like searching atm. will do tho.