iced tea.

Discussion in 'General' started by its_420, Jan 31, 2007.

1. well im from georgia originally but i live in souther california now. i was just wondering...
    whats a stoners favorite drink?
    mine is
    non-alchoholic- iced tea (sweet)
    alchoholic - jager bomb (with green monster)
    whats urs?

2. non-alcoholic: french pressed, home roasted coffee
    alcoholic: gin and tonic (very dry)

3. non alcoholic - either water, or iced tea/green tea - all I ever drink :p
    alcoholic- probably Capt.Morgans & Coke

4. non alcoholic- Iced Tea (sweet of course) or Mt. Dew (classic)
    Beer- yuengling
    Alcoholic- Crown or Capt Morgan's shots chased with the same mixed with dark soda, i don't play, lets get drunk haha.

5. saaaaaaaaaaame except id rather have peach ice tea, instead of Iced Tea - because they come in these little packets and you can stick em in your pocket and oppurtunity to give you a cup of water, you have the oppurtunity to make peach ice tea.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. hell yeh man i like peach too have you tried snapple's peach ice tea?

7. Sweet tea is the choice of champions. I'm from Kentucky, so I'm definitely down with the sweetness. Also, how about a little recognition for root beer? That's a damn tasty non-alcoholic drink that definitely hits the spot right after a smoke.

As for alcoholic drinks, there are so many choices. I guess I'll represent Kentucky, though, and say that Maker's Mark or just about any other form of bourbon is the way to go. The first glass should be half bourbon, half Coca Cola. Gradually shift the ratio to favor the bourbon after the first glass. That can't be beaten, my friends.

8. Another affirmation that I miss the south, terribly.

The only other place I could find sweet tea in restaurants, other than the south, was Canada.

North or South.. That is the question. :D

9. oh man....I love Ice tea....and as for alcoholic I'm not realy a huge fan of alcohol...I like my weed and shrooms better...but if I was in the scene of alcohol it'd be a beer...that's it...beer is good...other than that nothing. But man I love tea....hot tea....cold tea....love tea good for you too!

10. tea blows! haha jk but suriously i dont like tea. I like pomegranite juice. and I like captain morgan original, I have yet to try them together but I want too badly

11. Sweet tea and Green Tea are great.

12. haha yeah i think like that too

I love Snapple: peach (diet, for me tastes better), green tea, lemon also Arizona (original is amazing), and root beer (root beer floats!! :eek:), and theres just too many too list

alki wise of course I love beers, doesn't matter if it's ale or larger, malt (40's!!) I love it

for drinks jack and cokes are good, but I I gotta give it up to Grey goose cranberries, yager, scotch, whiskey, tequila, etc

13. Snapple is for loser noobs. Sorry. I don't like drinking Jolly Ranchers...

If we're talking brand ice tea, I go with a Brisk preferably, but usually I just make it myself. But hot tea is where it's at, British or Chinese, I like both.

British (black) tea I like when I'm buzzed or sober and just watching TV... I usually go for some Black Currant or lemon, sometimes raspberry or apple cinnamon... Chinese (green) tea I like when I'm really high or when its really late... when I'm in sort of meditative or introspective mood... typically I grab Cherry Vanilla or Celebration tea courtesy of my good friend (huge tea collector... more than me).

By the way: DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA WHILE ITS HOT (green tea, anyways). Don't be a coffee wuss and sit there and blow it. You relax 10 times more if you drink in quick sips while its hot.

<3 Tea
    no love for Snapple

But my favorite alcohol is a good red wine, preferably Australian, and Two Buck Chuck always does in a pinch. If not, then I head for the brews; MGD's where its at, maybe a Corona or Rolling Rock. If I have to go hard, I avoid tequila now and go for gin or scotch on the rocks, mixed with something tasty.

14. ice tea would be mine for sure, ive drunk like 5L of the shit in the past 2 days and i going to the shop to get more :D
    all i need for a party is my green, my pipe and my ice-tea

15. u are a drink connesour my friend. a drink connesour.

16. Non-Alcholoic: Salada Green Tea
    Alcoholic: UV Vodka

17. yes, a connoisseur indeed, just tell me how Snapple and Jolly Ranchers are related...
    and i'm not noob, but you sure do take your tea parties seriously, don't you metalstonerking

18. info: a portion of snapple profit is spent on the destruction of marijuana fields across the country! boycott snapple! lets make it flood!

oh an arizona souther style sweet tea is what i like most. but i rarley drink it.
    as for alcohol.. uhmm.. straight 100 proof blue label popov green dragon, haha. shit hurts!

19. Non-alcoholic - Canada Dry, green tea, or vanilla coffee

Alcoholic - Parrot Bay

20. non alco-dr. pepper
    alco-stolichnya and oj