icebreaker thread.... damn..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by leodicapario, Sep 11, 2016.

1. i know u guys been here helpin noobies and ppl in need... so heres something funny...

i can smell my grow outside my house at least 10 ft away,, and the street is 20 ft away,, and basically im not fuckin trippin at all.. because the cops were called about a week ago to my neighbors house... and nothing happened.. in TX,, small neighborhood.. someone other than me smelled it and commented as soon as they got outta my car........

i aint worrid bout nutin

2. Just because cops were in the vicinity and nothing happened doesn't mean you shouldn't take precautions. Their focal point was on the neighbors. It's not like the cops are going around sniffing for weed plants. Anyhow you probably have nothing to worry about the cops aren't targeting little personal grows but I would still try to eliminate any reason for them to screw with you.

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. there is nothing more i can do its going to smell no matter what this late in flowering,, nothing was on and it just hit me in the face, its a closet grow a bit harder to get the smells down

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thieves can sometimes have a good nose for ripening cannabis buds. Just sayin

5. It smells beautiful when I get out of my car in my dooryard. Not always but sometimes it's blatantly obvious.

I also live in a medical state and (usually) have (at least close to) the right amount (sometimes) of plants lol

I also live on a dead end road in rural Maine, though. No one comes to our home very often.

Be safe, people.

J

6. yeah.. besides i wanna be on a meme on facebook sayin how i got more time than rapist for cannabis.. lol..

7. well first they're gonna have to get past my dog lmao that will be funny to sit back light a joint and watch

8. my dog will eat tru plants outside, but my cannabis plants, she cherishes like i do i mean she just smells it, doesnt grab at the leaves like she would any other plant..