Ice Your Bong.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chipcago, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Well what we do with my friends bong is we wait for the ice to melt a good bit, then we tap it down. If the water is starting to get to high take out the bowl and pour some water out. That way it will refill somemore from the ice melting!

2. put vodka in the bong as well as ice, i was using a double perculator with that (vodka only in main chamber) and its awesome.. the ice catcher is great but you gotta put putty in them so they dont break when you drop the ice in

3. I thought putting ice in a bong was common knowledge. Lol

4. first off, i dint do this, the guy at the bong shop told me to and that he had broken his ice catcher once, and second comon man dropping something rock hard about a foot and a bit down on three little glass knobs, you dont think its ever happened? and last but not least my bong is not shitty at all its worth over 250$ and hits like a RooR.. i just tilt mine a bit, better safe than sorry

5. SNOWBONG!! Winter time is awesome for this. Take some fresh powdery snow and pack it in your bong instead of water. Sooo fresh and freezy! yummy....

I thought liquor in a bong is BAD. THC is highly soluble in alcohol, and although im sure you got fucked up off of smokin through that, it might have wasted some THC.

6. thats what i was thinking. this isnt a new creation. most bongs are made for it

well of course, you just have to keep dumping a lil water out. nothin to stress about

7. why would you bring up such an old thread? 3 years old.....

yea as already mentioned ice is 10 times better than just normal water or ya can just add super cold water just outta the freezer with bits of ice in it.:smoking:

8. I thought freezing and reheating glass was a bad combo?

A frozen bong + heat from the lighter, bowl and smoke, bad combo?

Or maybe I'm just completely wrong.. i'm sure the thickness of the glass is factor also

9. either or both...

10. ice is an expanded form of water, there will be less mass after the ice melts.....

11. Lucky. Ive only ever smoked out of a bong once when it was full of ice and it was an amazing experience. I have a bubbler though so ice doesn't work very well in that :(

12. Brilliant

13. I need to try this.

14. yea it does cool it down and make it easier to hit

but if you put in warm - hot water it will be much easier (filters more tar and keeps smoke from expanding in lungs)

15. Why do people keep bumping this thread..

There would be less volume, not mass

That's why you slide ice into it, not drop it. You're wasting THC (and vodka) if you're putting it in a bong.

16. What I do is put water in the bong then freeze it. After the water is frozen take it out, and run some water over it so it cracks or melts a little to let the smoke through. Works awesome

17. that cant be too safe for glass ^^

18. say word ima try this 2nite ;)

19. iced bongs are slammin!