Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ICE Wax--Anyone try it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ascol11, Jul 26, 2016.

1. I was at the htcc this weekend and one of the girls was telling me about ice wax and the process behind it. Im not a seasoned vet but I know a littl about concentrates and the different types but this was the first time I have heard of ice wax.

Anyone here try it out or know how its made?

2. Ice wax has little flavor or smell compared to other concentrates since the water washes away a lot of it. I prefer dry sift and rosin when I feel like dabbing. I've made about 20 batches and used roughly 7p material and never comes close to the flavor or potency of some dry sift, rosin, co2 or bho. I run my material I can't get any more dry sift from, into bubble hash and just use it as a joint topper

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1